191 Searsport Avenue, Belfast ME 04915
To receive custom directions from your location, click on the button above.
Moorings Oceanfront RV Resort is located off Route 1.
The best travel days for traveling to our location are Monday through Thursday. Fridays bring more traffic northbound, while Sundays bring more traffic southbound. Backups on the both the Interstate and toll booths also take longer during July and August.
While most of our guests enter the state via I-95 (the Maine Turnpike), some choose the more scenic coastal route. Directions for both are provided below, and the map above can also be used to print directions from your location.
Taking the Coastal Route
If you have the luxury of time, traveling on Route 1 is both scenic and enjoyable. We recommend that route if you have never experienced it.
If you choose to take this scenic coastal route, we are located on the water side of the street, approximately 2 miles north of the bridge in Belfast (northbound), and 4 miles south of Searsport Village (southbound). Please note that this route may take 30-90 minutes longer during the summer months, depending on where you enter Route 1.
Northbound, Taking the Maine Turnpike (I-95)
Moorings can be easily reached via the Maine Turnpike .
- Once you pass through the Portland area, we suggest that you take I-295 toward Freeport, if your goal is to make the best time.
- I-295 ends, forcing you to merge onto I-95, just before Augusta.
- Take Exit #113 (Route 3) from I-95. This road leads directly into Belfast.
- Shortly after entering Belfast, watch for the large green sign near the overpass, for Route 1. Take a left onto Route 1 North.
- We are located approximately 2.5 miles away in East Belfast, on the right, about 1/4 mile beyond the Fireside Inn.